Cookie usage policy
We also invite you to read our legal notice.
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers, which are transferred to your computer's hard drive or mobile device when you visit the website. The cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit or to another website that recognises that cookie.
Cookies are mostly used to allow websites to function, or to function more efficiently, as well as to provide information to website owners. Above all, cookies allow identification of your device.
Cookies may fall in different categories depending on their use:
- Functional cookies: ensure that the website works correctly (e.g. login, registration and language preference cookies) or make it possible to supply services explicitly requested by web-users, and are required for an effective and secure connection to a website
- Performance cookies: improve browsing by recording some of your preferences for easier, faster and more user-friendly browsing. These cookies are also used for statistical, social and commercial purposes or in order to create a general user profile.
- Direct cookies: placed by Us when visiting our website which can only be read by Our website. • Indirect cookies: placed by third parties when visiting the website, for example cookies placed by social media sites.
- Cookies placed for statistical purposes provide information about the pages visited on the website and the location of the computer (Google Analytics etc.).
- Cookies placed for social purposes allow web-users to share the content of the website visited on social networks (Twitter, Facebook, etc.). • Permanent cookies: remain on your hard drive for a pre-determined time or until you delete them.
- Session cookies (or temporary cookies): simplify your actions during a browsing session. All session cookies are deleted once you close your browser. Session cookies are generally functional.
What type of cookies we use ?
Configuring your browser's settings
How to opt out of cookies and targeted advertising (ad retargeting)
Opting Out Of Cookies And Targeted Advertising :
To opt out of retargeted ads on Google, please refer to Google's help article: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en-GB To block Google Analytics tracking in your browser, you can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
You can find out more information about how to opt out of interest based advertising at the websites below:
Disabling cookies in your browser
You may be able to disable cookies by using your browser settings. We have included information below for some commonly used web browsers:
You may also be able to use Incognito browsing mode, if your browser offers the functionality, which may prevent some cookies from being saved to your device.
Updates to the cookies policy
We reserve the right to make any changes to this policy, particularly in response to legislative requirements. To exercise your right to query, access and amend your personal data, you can contact us by email at email@example.com.